Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coincidence?

Today we had our last English methods class of the year, and our professor decided to try out a few surrealist experiments on us. One of them involved writing conditional statements (If..., then...) to create a poem. The trick was, one person wrote the if part of the statement, and then folded the paper over. The next person wrote the "then" statement without looking at the "if" part- and of course, in a room full of young 20 somethings, double entendres and hilarity ensued. However, the best statement was one that, completely randomly, possibly made the most sense to any of us:

"If I made my choice again....I'd quit my job and move to Mexico."

If only...

In all seriousness, I do like my job a lot of the time though...and with that swine flu, Mexico isn't looking like a good choice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment