Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Too Busy To Blog

Matt Gruskin yelled (and by yelled I mean mentioned via gchat) at me for not blogging recently.  Sorry.  I am ridiculously busy.  Here's a quick rundown of what my week this week has looked like, so perhaps you can get an idea of what a busy week in the life of me entails:

Monday: teaching 7-3:09, organizing my classroom/finishing a bulletin board until 5, ran downtown, got Starbucks, TFA focus group meeting 6-7:30, home to lesson plan, shower, and pass out

Tuesday: teaching 7-3:09, boys volleyball game (which I have to go to- the school teams know I am their number ONE fan), quick break to meet with one of my favorite groups of TFA girls, class until 7:30, home to lesson plan, shower, and pass out (and catch Adam Lambert on American Idol...)

Wednesday: half day, professional development, run home to grab a few things I forgot, training for TFA summer position until 7, meeting with my Program Director to organize some things that were supposed to be dealt with by other people but have now fallen on me if I want to get them done right- which lasted until 8:30, then home to lesson plan and prepare for my observation tomorrow.

I'm lucky I have time to breathe.  And this is only Wednesday.  Tomorrow I have to write my grad paper which is due on Friday, do all the reading for my weekend classes, and begin to think about a) my new summer job, b) revising a test I have to give, and c) organizing my room, which is threatening to swallow me whole.  So my apologies on the lack of updates, but the end of the year is apparently not nearly as relaxing as I expected it to be.

On the plus side...there's only about 40 days left of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment