Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Fool's

Tomorrow is a scary day.  All my students are very into the whole concept of April Fool's, and I am very worried that I will have one (or more) tricks pulled on me during the course of the day.  I myself have never been very good at coming up with pranks, and therefore know I will not match up to anything my students will be able to come up with.

I'm compensating by showing a movie of the book we just read ( The Outsiders), which is a huge teacher no-no at my school, and with my luck I will get caught.  Which, by the way, is so unfair, since the science teacher used Twister AND The Day After Tomorrow during her severe weather unit.  One of the objectives on my curriculum is to have students evaluate a variety of media...movies count as a variety of media!  Well, here's to hoping that this preemptive rant improves my luck a little so that I get away with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment