Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scary Moment?

I'm on facebook too much, and have recently become interested (read: addicted to) in those quizzes you can take and post in your newsfeed.  They are truly a great time-waster, as evidenced by the number of people who I know should be lesson planning who are instead posting these quizzes.

Anyway, I just took one to find out what my ideal job is (because hell if I know, I may as well let facebook help me out with that one) and it told me teacher.  Um.  Seriously?  I'm not sure if that's scarier than the girl coming out of the TV in the ring or a positive thing suggesting I picked the right career path at the moment.  Though I do have to wonder...what does my preference for KitKats over plain chocolate bars really reveal about whether or not I should be a teacher....

No comments:

Post a Comment