Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its June!

And yet, life is still crazy! Grades went in yesterday, and the assistant principal made the mistake of announcing this over the loudspeaker during the end of day announcements yesterday. So of course, today:

"What happens if I don't do this project, Ms. D?"

"It hurts your grade."

"But grades are already turned in..."

And here, I had to fumble to lie (I'm not great at lying) that they could be changed at a later date, when in reality I know that only the assistant principal can change them, and she will only do that for a small number of students. And I very much doubt she will change them down.

I can only hope that I make it through the next 15 days alive and sane. Today was clearly not a great predictor of this, but I'm just going to keep the finish line in sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment