Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Day

Today is Teacher Appreciation Day, and all across the country, teachers are being appreciated by their students and principals. Duckrey also recognized its teachers, with breakfast in the morning, and cupcakes this afternoon. I also got some of my first teachery desk supplies, complete with cheesy sayings about teachers touching the lives of their students. It made me smile :)

However, this day also makes me think about all the teachers I have had, both employed by schools and colleges and those people who taught me valuable life lessons. Though I think most of them probably don't read this blog, here's thanks to them as well. I don't think I realized how hard it was to teach someone until I started trying, so for all my awesome teachers out there, thanks for what you're doing and keep on doing it...I don't think you screwed up anything too badly with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment